NEW Ocean Clipper II CNC Angle Line
The World's Most Affordable CNC Angle Line
The Ocean Clipper II CNC Angle Line is not only the world's most affordable angle line, it is also the world's most compact angle line.
免费女女同性 AV网站The unique patented design of the Ocean CLIPPER II gives it an edge in the market place where processing clip angles and long bracing angles is a necessity. And the ability of the Clipper II to efficiently process short and long flat bar makes this machine so versatile.
The angle processing range is from 1-1/2” x 1-1/2 x 1/8” (40 x 40 x 4mm) up to 6 x 6 x 5/8” (150 x 150 x 15mm), in any length, and for flat bar the range is from 2 x1/4” (50 x 6mm) up to 6 x 5/8” (150 x 15mm).
The CLIPPER II uses a unique design featuring two punch units with removeable C-frame tool holders, creating a dramatically more compact machine that is more user-friendly. This small compact size not only reduces the cost significantly, it also reduces the remnant to approximately 9" (230mm).
免费女女同性 AV网站The small footprint required and the low cost of the machine have resulted in the Ocean CLIPPER II Series being the fastest selling angle line in the world, and has made it possible for even the smallest fabricators to have their own automated angle production. Our smallest CLIPPER II customers have fewer than five shop floor employees.
The Ocean Clipper II CNC Angle Line is not only the world's most affordable angle line, it is also the world's most compact angle line.
The unique patented design of the Ocean CLIPPER II gives it an edge in the market place where processing clip angles and long bracing angles is a necessity. And the ability of the Clipper to efficiently process short and long flat bar makes this machine so versatile.
免费女女同性 AV网站The angle processing range is from 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 x 1/8” (40 x 40 x 4mm) up to 6 x 6 x 5/8” (150 x 150 x 15mm), in any length, and for flat bar the range is from 2 x1/4” (50 x 8mm) up to 6 x 5/8” (150 x 15mm).
免费女女同性 AV网站The CLIPPER II uses a unique design featuring two punch units with removeable C-frame tool holders, creating a dramatically more compact machine that is more user-friendly. This small compact size not only reduces the cost significantly, it also reduces the remnant to approximately 9" (230mm).
The small footprint required and the low cost of the machine have resulted in the Ocean CLIPPER II Series being the fastest selling angle line in the world, and has made it possible for even the smallest fabricators to have their own automated angle production. Our smallest CLIPPER II customers have fewer than five shop floor employees.
Capability & Design
- Ocean Machinery, together with its US manufacturing partner, Peddinghaus, has created a superb new CNC angle line that breaks all the rules.
- The Ocean CLIPPER II was specifically created for fabricators desiring a competitive advantage through automation by elimination of manual layout and manual punching of angles and flat bar.
- The maximum angle size is 6 x 6 x 5/8" (150 x 150 x 15mm).
- It has the ability to process short clip angles as well as long bracing angles and flat bars.
- The Clipper II completely eliminates manual layout, and manual drilling / punching.
- Provides exceptional accuracy of hole placement, eliminating costly field modifications.
- Very space efficient – much more compact than other angle lines.
- Simple and easy to operate.
- No computer experience required.
- Fully automatic punching and shearing cycle
- Immediate payback on a low investment through attractive finance options.
The Truth About Angle Lines
免费女女同性 AV网站Most fabricators who have angle lines will tell you that they seldom run their angle lines all day - they normally run in short bursts producing enough clip angles to provide the fitters clips to last the shift or possibly several shifts.
免费女女同性 AV网站Despite only running a few hours a day, angle lines still make great economic sense - producing perfectly accurate clips and other parts in the fastest possible time, eliminating huge amounts of expensive man hours, and eliminating errors. These parts fit up faster due to their accuracy and the fabricator never has to wait for deliveries from outside.
With the knowledge that the average fabricator would only run his angle line a few hours a day, Ocean Machinery and Peddinghaus decided to design and produce a completely unique machine that would do it faster and cheaper than any others on the market, and at last make angle lines affordable for the small to medium fabricator.
We closely studied the clip angle market in the USA and the rest of the world, and realized there was an opportunity for a machine that was more compact and more affordable than the current offerings.
To achieve our design approach, we needed to reduce the overall size of the typical angle line. In doing so we would also help to reduce the cost of the machine as well.
Built For Serious Duty
免费女女同性 AV网站Despite its compact size, the Ocean CLIPPER II Angle Line is designed for heavy duty work in the toughest fabricating shops in the world. It uses many of the same components found on other Peddinghaus angle lines.
The 75 Ton Hydraulic Punch is One of Peddinghaus's standard heavy-duty units and its punching cycle is less than 2 seconds.
免费女女同性 AV网站It has a maximum hole size of 1-1/4" (Standard No. 270 punches).
Standard inexpensive punches and dies are available from Ocean Machinery and other vendors.
免费女女同性 AV网站The robust 100 Ton Double Cut Shear has a cycle time of only 5 seconds and shears steel to 5/8" thick, with a drop of only 1/2".
免费女女同性 AV网站With the Ocean Clipper, Peddinghaus and Ocean Machinery have succeeded in creating a powerful yet compact clip angle processing machine that eliminates another costly labor area in steel fabricating.
- The Ocean Clipper II is the smallest form factor CNC angle line on the market today, and this is great news for fabricators who are always looking for more space in their fabricating facility.
- The Ocean Clipper II's exceptionally affordable price makes it the most cost effective clip angle solution for the small to medium fabricator.
- The Ocean Clipper II Angle Line is made in the USA by Peddinghaus, the world's leading builder of CNC steel fabricating machinery.
- Peddinghaus is the most well-known and respected brand in structural steel machinery, over 110 years old
Integration With Detailing Software
- The Ocean Clipper II CNC Angle Line seamlessly integrates with all major steel detailing programs.
- For fabricators using any of the 3-D model detailing programs such as Tekla Structures, SDS/2, StruMIS, ProSteel-3D etc, the operator merely imports the part directly from the model.
- For fabricators doing more component type work where parts might have been detailed in Inventor or Solid Works, we offer post processors that allow easy importing of the part programs.
- For fabricators and miscellaneous metal shops still using AutoCAD, we offer a post processor that allows easy importing of drawings detailed in AutoCAD. However very specific drawing procedures must be adhered to for this to work satisfactorily.
免费女女同性 AV网站The Ocean Clipper II is designed specifically for fabricators and general fab shops that need to punch holes in angles and bars and shear it to length. Consider the following questions and determine if this machine fits your needs
- Do you regularly produce clip angles, long bracing angles or flat bars?
- Do you punch or drill holes in angle on a regular basis?
- Is the majority of your angle production under 6 x 6" (150 x 150mm)?
- Are you doing this manually, laying out the holes with a tape measure or using a template when doing repetitive parts?
- Are you punching holes with an ironworker or drilling holes with a mag drill or drill press?
- Are you looking for a faster, cheaper way to do it ?
- Are you limited by the amount of space you can dedicate to clip angle production?
- Are you limited by the amount of capital that you can invest in a CNC angle line?
- Do you struggle to find good quality fabricating labor when you land a large job, and do you have use valuable skilled labor to train your new recruits?
- Are you struggling to land steel fabricating jobs in your market?
- Do you feel your competitors are throwing out insanely low numbers to land the work?
- Are you finding that you are struggling to make any money on the jobs you land - those jobs that you bid low enough to get leave, no you profit at all?
- Do you want to make more PROFIT?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above then the Ocean Clipper II CNC Angle Line was specifically designed for you.
This American made clip angle processing machine has been especially designed for the structural steel fabricator to eliminate costly manual layout and punching procedures. By expediting processing times through elimination of human labor, fabricators achieve greater profits while greatly increasing their tonnage-per-month and tonnage-per-employee outputs.
The Ocean CLIPPER II CNC Angle Line can be installed in any structural steel fabrication shop or other operation where layout and punching of clip angles or similar parts is required. It is capable of processing angles from as small as 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 1/8" all the way up to 6" x 6" x 5/8" (32x32x3mm up to 150x150x16mm).
免费女女同性 AV网站Here are some of the more commonly asked questions
How much computer knowledge does the operator need to run this machine?
How difficult is it to program the machine?
How long does it take to install the Ocean Clipper II?
What do I need to do prior to installation ?
We walk you through all aspects pre-installation. You will need to supply the following
- Flat and level concrete pad 6" thick (or more)
- Dry shop air at 90-125 psi
- Electrical power to run the machine. Note that the Ocean Clipper II requires 3-phase 480V-60 Hz or 400-50 Hz power supply. (If you do not have 480V power Ocean machinery can supply you with a transformer to convert any 3-phase source voltage including 208/22, 380, 400 and 560V to the native 480V required by the angle line.)
- Cat5 Network Cable for direct downloading of your detailing files to the programming pedestal. This network connection is also required for remote diagnostic assistance, webcam support and software updates
- Hydraulic oil for the hydraulic system
- The machine arrives by standard freight carrier. You are responsible for offloading the Ocean Clipper from the transport truck and setting up the machine in your facility.
How much training is included with the installation of the Ocean Clipper II?
Can this machine be installed outside?
What is the relationship between Peddinghaus and Ocean Machinery?
If the machine breaks where do I get service?
What is the maintenance cost on this CNC angle line?
What specific training is provided for this with the machine?
When the Peddinghaus service technician has finished installing and calibrating your machine he will spend time with your operators taking them through our simple yet thorough training program. Your operators will receive training in:
免费女女同性 AV网站- machine setup and adjustment
- machine maintenance and lubrication
免费女女同性 AV网站- fault finding and troubleshooting
- programming of parts
免费女女同性 AV网站- importing of parts
- how to change punches and dies
If my machine operator leaves my employment, how do I get more training?
Click to download brochure
|Max. Angle Size||6 x 6 x 5/8" (150 x 150 x 15mm)|
|Min. Angle Size||1-1/2 x 1-1/2 x 1/8" (40 x 40 x 4mm)|
|Flat Bar Sizes|
|Max. Flat Bar Size||6 x 5/8" (150 x 15mm)|
|Min Flat Bar Size||2 x 1/4" (50 x 6mm)|
|Punch - Slots, Holes, Shapes etc.|
|Punching Tonnage||75 Tons US (68 Metric Tons)|
|Max. Punch Size||
免费女女同性 AV网站1-1/4" Diameter - Standard (270)
免费女女同性 AV网站26mm Diameter - Metric (PFP #3)
|Punch Cycle Time||2 seconds|
|Min. Gauges (Using 272 punches, 271 dies)||
11/16" plus leg thickness for 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" through 2" x 2" angle
免费女女同性 AV网站1 3/16" plus leg thickness for 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" angle
1 1/4" plus leg thickness for 3" through 6" angle sizes
|Min. Gauges (Using PFP#3 punches and dies)||
15mm (.59") plus leg thickness for 40mm x 40mm (1 1/2" x 1 1/2") through 50mm x 50mm (2" x 2") angle sizes
24mm (.94") plus leg thickness for anything over 50mm x 50mm (2" x 2") through 150mm x 150mm (6" x 6") angle sizes.
|Shear - Cut to Length|
|Shear Tonnage||100 Tons US (91 Metric Tons)|
免费女女同性 AV网站9" (230mm)
|Shear Cycle Time||5 seconds|
|Slug Size||1/2" (12.7mm)|
|In-Feed Speed (X Axis)||61 FPM (18.5 meters/min.) max.|
|Machine Pass Line||45" (1143mm)|
Main Assembly with Consolet - 8,500 lbs (3,860 kg)
|Power Requirements||480V-60 Hz or 400V-50 Hz|
90 PSIG, 10 SCFM for machines with Unist option
|Foundation||6" (100mm) concrete|
24 Hour Support
免费女女同性 AV网站To service our global clientele, Peddinghaus proudly provides our partners with 24 hour technical support. Peddinghaus’ inside service staff have years of experience in the field, assembly, or factory checkout which provides them with hands-on experience with most machines. At Peddinghaus their service staff is not only available when you need them, but they maintain superior knowledge to solve questions as they arise.
Powerful Field Service Staff
免费女女同性 AV网站Although 90% of support issues can be resolved by Peddinghaus’ 24 Hour Tech Support center, an expansive network of 50+ Peddinghaus field service personnel are stationed throughout North and South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Russia, the Middle East and Australia/New Zealand.
免费女女同性 AV网站Peddinghaus inside service technicians often don't need to be at your machine to solve a problem you may have. A common internet connection is all that is needed for the Peddinghaus technician to operate your control as if he was standing with you at the machine. The Powerful Windows® based Siemens control used on Peddinghaus equipment allows for this capability, and provides superior diagnostics via Windows® based platform.
Web Camera Troubleshooting
Not every problem can be diagnosed with remote assistance. Mechanical issues or questions that require the human eye are still common. Peddinghaus machines are shipped with high definition web cameras and software; allowing Peddinghaus employees to directly experience the activity at the installation without the need to leave the office. The webcam has significant value in foreign countries or in situations where language might be a barrier to effectively communicate the issue.
The Peddinghaus Technical Support Office is open 24 hours a day, and is always ready to answer your questions, no matter how simple or complicated.
免费女女同性 AV网站 Call Peddinghaus Technical Service at (815) 937-3800
免费女女同性 AV网站Toll Free (800) 786-2448
Call Ocean Machinery Technical Service at (800) 286-3624
"..The Ocean CLIPPER Clipper exceeded our expectations by enabling a low-maintenance, computer operated environment which has increased our productivity and decreased our production time by up to 60%. This machine keeps us exceeding customer demands and quality benchmarks while controlling costs ... ultimately making us more nimble and successful in an overly competitive market.."
Raffi N. Mazmanian - Spencer Steel - Ontario, Canada
"..Atlas Welding has been using the Ocean Avenger Drill Line for about 2 years and our production efficiency has never been better. We?ve cut the time and cost for manpower and errors. Adding the Ocean Clipper angle master has made life even easier, having both machines cuts down a lot of costs, especially for large projects. The investment we have made will never be regretted. Thank you Ocean Machinery!.."
Rick Ramsey - Atlas Welding - Maryland
Programming Your Ocean Clipper CNC Angle Line
Programming the Ocean CLIPPER II CNC Angle line is very simple and intuitive even for operators with no CNC or computer experience.
免费女女同性 AV网站We have installed more than a thousand CNC beam lines and angle lines throughout the world and we have found that the average operator, who has never before programmed a machine before, can become efficient on the machine in less than 1/2 day.
免费女女同性 AV网站Ocean CLIPPER II CNC Angle Line can be programmed in one of two ways:
1. At the machine, manually enter the clip angle data including the angle size, length, size and position of slots and holes,
免费女女同性 AV网站2. Directly Import of the data to the CNC angle line directly from your CNC steel detailing files
1. MANUALLY PROGRAMMING YOUR OCEAN CLIPPER II CNC ANGLE LINE
A. MANUAL DETAILING (FROM A PAPER DRAWING)
免费女女同性 AV网站The Ocean CLIPPER II can be programmed manually at the machine or in the office using the supplied software. This software comes included with the CLIPPER II and can be installed on as many PC's in your office as you choose - this unlimited license is included with the purchase of your machine. It is the same software that is found on the machine itself and is the same software used on the Ocean CLIPPER II and all Peddinghaus CNC fabricating machinery.
免费女女同性 AV网站The programming software is incredibly simple and intuitive, and takes less than an hour to learn, even if you have never worked on a computer in your life.
免费女女同性 AV网站We always train your operator how to program the machine manually as you are often going to have the situation where a customer arrives with a couple of pieces of steel that need holes or layout marks and you want to be able to produce them quickly without bothering your detailing staff who might be busy on a larger job.
免费女女同性 AV网站 2. IMPORTING STEEL DETAILING FILES DIRECTLY TO YOUR OCEAN CLIPPER II CNC ANGLE LINE
B. IMPORTING FILES DIRECTLY FROM YOUR STEEL DETAILING SOFTWARE
It is obviously preferable to import files directly from your steel detailing software because it eliminates an unnecessary step and also eliminates possible incorrect data capture. There are two separate and distinct camps in this respect
1. 3-D Modeling Camp
免费女女同性 AV网站Software that falls in this camp includes X-Steel, SDS/2, Tekla Structures, StruCAD, DetailCAD, BOCAD, SteelCAD, ProSteel 3-D etc. All these 3-D modeling programs export the DSTV file that is seamlessly imported into the Clipper II CNC Angle Line.
Your detailer will then supply you a DWG / PLT / PDF file that you will use to print or plot your drawings. He will also supply you with the NC or NC1 files that you will import directly into your machine. The DSTV-Import function is standard on the Ocean CLIPPER II.
2. AutoCAD Camp
AutoCAD is and architectural software and works well for exporting flat 2-D pieces to plate processing machines. Where it falls short is in its ability to export files for 3-D shapes like beams, channel, angles etc. AutoCAD exports both DWG files and DXF files which are perfect for plates.
The Ocean CLIPPER II can import DXF files and can use them to process 3-D shapes as long as the steel is detailed according to specific rules. Some of these rules might be different to the way you are detailing at the moment and might require some adjustment. This process is not nearly as seamless as the 3-D modeling software solutions above.
免费女女同性 AV网站Once you have created a DXF IMPORT COMPLIANT AutoCAD file, you then import it via the DXF-Import Utility (optional purchase)
- An automatic scribing unit for putting part marks on your pieces
- An automatic Unist MQL lubrication system delivers lubricant to each punch and the shear blade for improved tool life
- A complete range of consummables, including high quality punches and dies and Unist lubricant
- Material infeed conveyor extension allows use of 40' (12m) stock length or additional conveyor sections for installation at the outfeed side
- PFP punch holder assembly for PFP#3 style punches (use of these punches allows closer gauge line positioning)
- Immersion tank heater for cold climate shops