Ocean Terminator DCM18/42 Dual Column Miter Band Saw
The Solution for Cutting Larger Beams and Profiles
免费女女同性 AV网站The Ocean Terminator 18/42 Dual Column Dual Miter Band Saw is the largest saw that we distribute and is specifically designed for structural steel fabricators to handle the largest beams and profiles, and the heaviest sections that structural steel fabricators cut on a daily basis. The ability to miter cut both directions significantly reduces the material handling time, further improving your profitability.
The Ocean Terminator 18/42 Dual Column Dual Miter Band Saw is the largest saw that we distribute and is specifically designed for structural steel fabricators to handle the largest beams and profiles, and the heaviest sections that structural steel fabricators cut on a daily basis. The ability to miter cut both directions significantly reduces the material handling time, further improving your profitability.
HUGE Sawing Capacity
- The Ocean Terminator can handle the largest steel profiles.
Miter Cuts Both Ways
- The ability to miter cut in both directions significantly reduces material handling time and reduces your cost per cut.
- The Terminator DCM-18/42 dual-column band saw miters up to 45 degrees left and 60 degrees right.
Fast Accurate Positioning
- The laser guide allows the operator to quickly line up the saw cut-line at the precise position, significantly reducing positioning time.
- A powerful 10hp/7.5kw motor is mounted directly to a two stage gearbox.
- An AC inverter drive provides a large range of blade speeds, ensuring efficient cutting of all profiles and materials.
- The direct down-feed system allows easy adjustment of the feed rate and cutting system.
- The standard digital display provides easy-to-read feedback on the angular position of the blade as well as blade cutting speed.
- The dual vises provide material clamping on both sides of the blade, and positively grip the material at any miter angle.
- As standard equipment, the Terminator Band Saw series are equipped with a plunger-style overhead clamp, reducing cutting vibration on large structural shapes, increasing cutting accuracy.
Reduced Setup Time
- The idler-side guide arm moves in tandem with the front moveable vise, ensuring proper positioning of the guide arm relative to the material width at all times.
- Replaceable carbide insert guides housed in the guide arms provide exceptional accuracy and vibration dampening.
Long Blade Life
- A hydraulically driven blade brush keeps the blade gullets clean, maximizing blade performance and life. The large 30-gallon coolant reservoir and pump delivers ample coolant flow through the nozzles to the carbide faced guides.
- A wash down hose and spray gun comes standard with this machine.
Simple to Operate
- The Terminator's pedestal mounted console can be positioned for best operator viewing and safety. The selector switches and push-buttons allow the operator to control all machine functions.
免费女女同性 AV网站The Ocean TERMINATOR DCM20/30 is a solid heavy duty band saw designed for fast cutting of large steel profiles up to 42" (1066mm). This is the largest saw in our lineup. Consider the following questions and determine if this machine fits your needs:
- Do you have to cut steel beams, angles, tubes, or channel?
- Do you have a steel service center perform this cut-to-length service for you? Or do you do this yourself with a band saw or cutting torch?
- Are you sick and tired of waiting for your steel to arrive from the steel service center, all the while seeing your profits erode with the overtime that you have to use to get the job out on time?
- Are you sick and tired of how slow your saw is cutting your steel beams?
- Do you hate to see the manual grinding that goes on when your men cut your steel beams to length with a cutting torch?
- Wouldn?t you love to have a fast economical way of cutting steel to length?
- Are you limited by the amount of capital that you can invest in a band saw?
- Do you have to turn away big jobs because you cannot physically cut the larger and heavier profiles?
- Do the larger General Contractors skip your company when sending out the bids because you cannot process a large structural job or beam job fast enough?
- Do you struggle to find good quality fabricating labor when you land a large job, and do you have use valuable skilled labor to train your new recruits?
- Do you feel your competitors are throwing out insanely low numbers to land the work?
- Are you finding that you are struggling to make any money on the jobs you land - those jobs that you bid low enough to get leave, no you profit at all?
- Do you want to make more PROFIT?
If you answered YES免费女女同性 AV网站 to any of the questions above you are a prime candidate for the outstanding Ocean TERMINATOR Band Saws.
免费女女同性 AV网站Here are some of the more commonly asked questions
What is the target market for this machine?
What type of blades does the Ocean Terminator band saw use?
What type of coolant is used on the Ocean Terminator Band Saws?
The Ocean Terminator band saws are supplied with two coolant systems. The preferred system is the MQL or Minimum Quantity Lubrication misting system that automatically releases a tiny amount of atomized vegetable oil to lubricate and cool the blade. This provides the longest blade life and prevents coolant from running off long beams and puddling on the floor. For very heavy and thick material it is sometimes preferable to use the flood coolant system
How much training is provides with the Ocean Terminator Band Saws?
How simple is the Ocean Terminator Band saw to operate?
Click to download brochure
|Band Saw Capacities||Rectangular||Round|
|Straight Cut 90 degrees||
免费女女同性 AV网站18" x 42"
免费女女同性 AV网站(450 x 1060mm)
|45 degrees Right & Left||
18" x 25"
免费女女同性 AV网站(450 x 635mm)
|60 degrees Right||
|Blade Size||2" x 29'-6" (50 x 8992mm)|
|Blade Wheel Dia.||27" (686mm)|
|Blade Speed||40-300 fpm (12-90 mpm)|
|Blade Drive Motor||10 HP (7.5 kw)|
|Hydraulic Motor||3 HP (2.2 kw)|
|Hydraulic Tank Cap.||9.5 US gallons (36 L)|
|Dimensions (WxLxH)||162" x 182" x 88" (2007 x 4623 x 2235mm)|
|Shipping Dimensions||79" x 182" x 88" (2007 x 4623 x 2235mm)|
|Table Height||31" (787mm)|
|Weight||12,000 lbs (5,455 kg)|
The Ocean Terminator Band Saws are built by HydMech, the industry leader in band saws in North America. The Ocean Terminator Band Saws are manufactured in Canada and most parts are off-the-shelf for immediate delivery.
免费女女同性 AV网站The local Dealer who made the sale, is responsible for assisting the owner in the initial machine installation, and provides warranty labor for the first 90 days, and is the point person for tech support.
Additional support is always available from HydMech and Ocean Machinery.
HydMech Technical Support
Call Toll Free (877) 276-7297 or (519) 537-2103 and follow the prompts for either the Technical Support or Parts Departments
免费女女同性 AV网站All Ocean terminator band saws are simple to operate
- Measure the length to be cut, either manually by putting a chalk mark on the steel, or use the Eliminator Measuring System.
- Set the miter angle on the saw and the machine will move to the desired miter angle and lock in place
- Jog the steel through the saw and line up the chalk line with the laser
- Close the vices, and hit the Start button.
- The saw will complete the cut, and automatically withdraw the blade when complete
- When using the Semi-Automatic Mode, the cutting cycle automatically moves the saw to the correct first miter-angle setting, automatically closes the material vise with the attached guide arm, automatically starts the saw blade and feed, and at the end of the cut, automatically stops the blade and raises the saw head, and opens the vise. Then it automatically moves the saw to the second miter angle setting, and completes the part.
The Ocean Terminator Band Saws are sold in their standard form, complete with every conceivable option that most other manufacturers charge extra for. These standard features include
- laser-guide to assist lining up the material
- digital feedback display of miter angle and blade speed
- dual vices to clamp the material on each side of the blade ensuring sawing accuracy and improved blade life
- overhead clamp to support bundle cutting, increasing rigidity and improving cutting accuracy
Band Saw Blades
Any band saw is only as good as the quality of the band saw blade, and for this reason, Ocean Machinery recommends Lennox blades. Ocean Machinery keeps all Ocean Terminator Band Saw Blades in stock for immediate delivery.
Band Saw Material Handling Equipment
The only options that exist for these band saws are material handling equipment such as in and out-feed roller conveyors and cross transfer tables if required. Ocean Machinery offers a full range of precision engineered band saw material handling components, allowing you to easily customize your material handling system to your specific needs. Our material handling systems comprise modular components that are heavy-duty, hydraulically powered and simple to operate. You can create your own band saw material handling system choosing from
- idler roller conveyors, in-feed and out-feed
- powered in and out-feed roller conveyors
- powered lift-and-carry cross-transfer systems
- measuring system
Our modular approach to material handling makes it simple to integrate your Ocean Terminator Band Saw with your fabricating machinery including beam drill lines, beam coping machines, shot blasting machines and more.